- Class is from 10:00AM-11:30AM
- Students must be 2 years old by December 1st of the registration year.
- Playgroup is staffed by one Teacher and One Parent/Trusted Adult (Scheduled by teacher)
- Class size for playgroup is kept at 6-7 students. The small size of the class allows for optimal educational and social growth for our students.
- Our "Fun-shine" Playgroup enables your child to interact socially with children and adults other than their families and daily caregivers.
- They learn about sharing and getting along with others while having fun!
- The children are exposed to a variety of art media such as paint, glue, crayons, magnets and play dough.
- The children also enjoy snack time together, listen to stories, and sing songs. This experience allows the opportunity to ease into a Nursery School setting.
- Our Playgroup teacher is also our Nursery teacher, which makes the transition that much easier.